Friday, October 2, 2009

The Corner Store...

The final person was a corner store owner. As a child I went in one day with my mother to buy some penny candies. I was thrilled by all of the choices I had and was unable to choose right away. As I was about to pick a few, the store owner yelled at me to hurry up and choose. My fun had ended and I felt worthless now and as if the candy I bought had no meaning to eat. As I returned to the store I asked for a stamp and he told me to come over and get it myself. I didn’t hesitate to shoot this man as I knew that I wasn’t the only victim of his rude behavior. I have yet to know what else I should do with my remaining time on earth but I’m sure that what I have done has impacted the way people will treat each other from now on and take the time to think people they speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment